A space dedicated to the issues of couple's fertility
Ketterthill Laboratory offer a variety of spermatological exams for couples’ infertility and sterility workups.
Our 4 dedicated Laboratories (Belval, Luxembourg-station, Luxembourg-city and Mondorf-les-Bains) welcome you exclusively by appointment.
I MAKE AN
* The appointment by phone is only valid for enrichment for intrauterine insemination. Appointments for all other fertility tests must be made exclusively online.
Tests performed at the laboratory
- Semen analysis Medical examination of the different parameters affecting sperm (semen volume, colour and viscosity; sperm count, vitality and motility, etc.).
- Cytological assessment of sperm Medical examination involving the cytological and morphological analysis of sperm.
- Migration and survival test Examination to observe sperm behaviour in order to select the strongest and most fertile sperm with a view to medically assisted reproduction (MAR). The migration and survival test helps determine the most suitable MAR technique for couples hoping to have a child together.
- Sperm preparation for intrauterine insemination