A space dedicated to the issues of couple's fertility
Ketterthill Laboratory offer a variety of spermatological exams for couples’ infertility and sterility workups.
Our 4 dedicated Laboratories (Belval, Luxembourg-station, Luxembourg-city and Mondorf-les-Bains) welcome you exclusively by appointment.
I MAKE AN
* The appointment by phone is only valid for enrichment for intrauterine insemination. Appointments for all other fertility tests must be made exclusively online.
Tests performed at the laboratory
- Semen analysis Medical examination of the different parameters affecting sperm (semen volume, colour and viscosity; sperm count, vitality and motility, etc.).
- Cytological assessment of sperm Medical examination involving the cytological and morphological analysis of sperm.
- Migration and survival test Examination to observe sperm behaviour in order to select the strongest and most fertile sperm with a view to medically assisted reproduction (MAR). The migration and survival test helps determine the most suitable MAR technique for couples hoping to have a child together.
- Sperm preparation for intrauterine insemination
Experienced and caring teams.
Our experienced and caring teams will support you in your process and help you make the best decisions.
for the patient
_ Semen samples must be obtained by masturbation at the laboratory
_ Sexual abstinence is required for between two and seven days prior to analysis
_ The bladder must be emptied prior to collectionl
_ Collection should not be carried out if the patient has a fever or has been following an antibiotic treatment within the past 15 days.
OUR TEAMS SUPPORT YOU
Blood tests for children
Our blood draw services are adapted to meet the needs of our youngest patients.