The KT App, dedicated to patient
From test to results delivered direct to your telephone. Monitor your results with total clarity, with the KT App
KT is the patient dedicated mobile app from the Ketterthill biomedical laboratory. The app is completely secur and checking your results couldn't be easier, with Touch ID or Face ID (depenping on your phone model).
You can check your results from anywhere and at any time, via a secure, user-friendly interface that offers a choice of services allowing you to
- View the results of your last test. You will receive a notification when your results are available.
- Access your full results history.
- Find the pratical information you need to correctly prepare for your test.
- Some tests, such as diabetes monitoring, can be displayed as graphs. This makes it easy to keep track of changes in your numbers.
- Locate the Ketterthill testing centres nearest to you.
- Show the route on a map, as well as the time needed to go there.
- Read the last news from Ketterthill in the News section.
And as your opinion matters to us, you can also rate your centre in a few seconds and leave us comments about your experience
- 1. Download the KT application
- 2. Read and accept the general terms and conditions of use of the KT App
- 3. Create your user account
- 4. VPersonalise your password directly on the KT App
Once you have received your login via SMS, personalise your password directly on the KT app by pressing the “Password - Personalise /Forgotten” button.
Password policy : Minimum length 6 characters, including an upper case letter, a number and a special character.
This password is confidential and must not be divulged to a third party under any circumstances.
- 5. View your results on the KT App at any time
As soon as your results have been validated, you will receive a notification on the app. You can then log in to view them. You will receive a new notification for each new result.
2 ways to access your results online :
- Via the Ketterthill results server
- Va the KT App compatible with iOS and Android